Wednesday, November 14, 2018

HI EVERYONE! I’m really excited about telling you guys all about my new blog. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Sophia and as you guys can see, I am kind of new at this whole new blog thing, but who said I said I don’t love a challenge? When my aice media teacher told me about this project, I couldn’t wait to get started. From the beginning I already knew which genre I would chose as it has always caught my attention. My genre is …  just kidding!! It’s a surprise, so you’re gonna have to wait and find out for yourself later on. To break the ice, let me tell you a little something about myself.
-I’ve been playing soccer since I was 4 years old
- I’m was born in the United States, but was raised in Colombia
-I have 2 dogs, a French Bulldog and Yorkshire Terrier, named Ramon and Manuela
-I have a brother and sister that are twins
-I am a junior at Cypress Bay High School
Enough about me, let our adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment