Thursday, February 28, 2019

Wanna shine? Make an outline!



I’M BACKKK!! UPDATE! So I made an outline to show the specific steps Carlos and I plan on taking for our film opening. In order to be well-prepared, our outline is essential which is why I need feedback from you guys! I wanted to mention that today in class, we got into groups of 5 and basically just shared ideas about the direction we were each heading towards our portfolio projects. I think that this was a very useful exercise because not only did it help me get feedback from other peers who are doing the same project, which means they know a little bit more about all of this, no offense, but I got critiques on scenes that I should add or take out. The main thing my peers told me to focus on was the timing of my film opening, more clearly they just wanted me to make sure all the scenes I mentioned reached 2 minutes. I explained to them that my outline only had the main scenes that were going to shown and that I’d obviously add some more on the way, but they told me to be careful with that because if I end up finishing filming and editing and my video is not 2 minutes long, then I am in trouble. So ready or not.....here it is:







To take a better look I've attached the files down below:

file:///C:/Users/sophi/Downloads/IMG_0809%20(3).jpg
file:///C:/Users/sophi/Downloads/IMG_0810%20(2).jpg



P.S. the red marks are recommendations from my group peers of stuff I should either add or take out.

Xoxo
SP


“How to Write a Script Outline: The 8 Major Plot Points.” Scribe Meets World Header Image, scribemeetsworld.com/2011/screenplay-writing/how-to-write-a-script-outline-the-8-major-plot-points/.

No comments:

Post a Comment