Saturday, March 23, 2019

Call me Pinocchio

Me again!! Welcome back, guys! I really can’t explain why I’m all of a sudden starting to get such great new ideas, but I’m loving it!! So once again I need you guys to refer back to my storyboard as today’s blog is going to be about some scenes early on throughout our opening which is of Valeria. The scenes I’m referring to is of Valeria getting out of bed and changing into a whole bunch of different outfits. If you guys didn’t already know, the reason for this scene is to show her insecurities as she can’t make up her mind on which outfit is the right one. This could also be a stereotype and many teenagers are insecure about themselves and just want to “fit in.” As you guys can tell, Carlos and I put a lot of thought into the scenes we chose because, in the end, it all goes together to represent a typical teenage life. So now I wanna share the new idea I have in my head which is for the scenes of Valeria changing. So I was looking back at all the scenes and realized that the scenes were really slow and boring as Valeria was doing the exact same thing which was trying on a new outfit. Sooooooo the idea I have is to reshoot these scenes, that way we can have Valeria change a whole bunch of times like before but this time we would make the video a little fast pace to create excitement. This would create excitement for the audience as they would be curious to know what Valeria ended up wearing. In my storyboard, I had thought about just filming Valeria looking at the mirror after she had picked an outfit, but now I have the idea of filming her from different angles as well so that the audience can see her whole look. This would mostly consist of me filming her from the front as it would be the best angle.

So what does this mean exactly? This basically means that we just have to have more shots of Valeria from different angles (insert shots). We’re probably still going to use the first shots we took in the second meeting, only this time there is going to be more to see. Like for example, in our second meeting we didn’t really have Valeria change completely into all her outfit options, instead, she just held them over her, but now we’re actually gonna need Valeria to change completely(sorry Valeria)!

So I guess I kind of lied to you guys when I said in one of my blogs that we had finished filming… but hey, think about this way… our opening is going to be epiccc!




XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment