Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Challenge...

Welcome back, peeps! It’s THAT type of blog again….drum roll, please….. MEETING UPDATE!! So as you guys know from our filming schedule, Carlos and I had one more meeting planned for March 16th, 2019 from 3:00pm-4:00pm. To be honest with you guys, I'm actually really surprised Carlos and I have stuck to our schedule, well at least most of it. Anyway, let’s talk about our last meeting which believe it or not turned out great!! We finally got to finish shooting our last few scenes of Valeria, my main actress, and Carlos, who SURPRISE is the other actor in our film opening. Sadly, the reason why we got stuck with Carlos as our other main actor is because I needed to have a guy in my film that I trusted since I would be needing them numerous times just in case we need to reshoot or anything, so the only person who I knew would put a really good effort and that I could count on was Carlos, since I mean it’s his project also LOL!

Now back to our meeting update. So basically, I had to film both Carlos and Valeria for the last few scenes which were the scenes where Valeria sees Carlos outside his house and she obviously has a huge crush on him as she can’t take her eyes off of him and starts trying to impress him, but he doesn’t even notice her due to the fact that he’s on his phone and is waiting for his girlfriend, who of course just so happens to be a cheerleader. If I’m being straight with you guys, this was actually super challenging for me because I had to first film Valeria and then Carlos and vice versa a bunch of times!! It was so stressful!! Each time I would switch to the other person I had to make sure that the cut was PERFECT or else it would look messy! There were a couple of times where I just started filming a little bit earlier so that there was some space in the beginning which I’d obviously edit out later when it’s time for editing. So yea, I had to shoot everything like 3 times to make sure it would sync in perfect with the previous scene which was probably the hardest part of this project so far. Everything else went super well as Carlos and Valeria’s acting was on point…..well, at least Valeria’s was!! :))

Down below is a cute behind the scenes picture of Valeria from our last meeting, right before we started filming:


Until next time!!

XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment