Wednesday, March 13, 2019

God bless, they said YES!


HI GUYS!! I'm excited to announce that… the company Rock Mafia finally answered us! So as you guys know, the first company we emailed which was Hoku, couldn't really help us due to the fact that they did not own the access rights to the song “Perfect Day.” Although this didn't turn out the way Carlos and I wanted it to, we did not give up. Based on the contact information Hoku gave us, we were able to find Rock Mafia, which as I said in my last blogs, is an American record production/songwriting team who just so happens to own the access rights of our song! I finally found their website and clicked on contact information which provided me with many of their social media like for example, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I tried finding their email first because that's what I thought would be the best way to contact them, but I was wrong because many days passed and they still hadn't answered. Getting desperate, I aimed to contact them through their social media as well, so once again I sent them the same message I had sent them through email which asked for permission. I tried all 3 social media pages just so there was more of a chance that they would answer. I emailed them on Saturday March 9th, 2019 around 6:00 pm and they finally answered me around 9:00 pm that same day. Guess through what social media page? INSTAGRAM!!

As I saw opened their message, my heart was pounding because if they were to say no, Carlos and I would have to find another song and what worried me is that we wouldn't find one as perfect as this one. I opened the direct message and they said…….. YESS!! OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so happy that we got that out of the way and didn't have to stress about it anymore! I called Carlos right way and told him the news which made him as happy as I was. We are now one step closer to making our film opening perfect!


Take a look at our conversation:




XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment