Friday, March 8, 2019

STORYTIME!!



Welcome back, guys! I’m excited to announce that I have a very interesting story to tell you guys that has to do with the fact why Carlos and I have been doing a lot of rescheduling and planning. Don't freak out though because where there is a problem, there is always a solution. Before I talk about it though I want to let you guys in on the inside scoop of our situation or in better words problem, so ……. IT’S STORYTIME!

Once upon a time…LOL just kidding, enough with my jokes. So anyway, it all started during school today as I was sitting in class when all of a sudden, I got a text from Carlos asking me if we were still on for saturday as we had scheduled filming for our third meeting. If you guys don’t know what I am talking about when I say meeting then I recommend you guys go check out my last few posts as it has the filming schedule Carlos and I were planning to stick to. Anyway, the truth is that I had completely forgotten that we had to meet up tomorrow to film the next few scenes. This isn't supposed to be an excuse or anything, but the reason I forgot was because I had been prepping the whole week for my SAT which was on Saturday, March 9th. Carlos and I had planned to meet from 12:00pm- 2:00pm that day, but the SAT would end at 12:30pm or later so we would definitely need to change the timings. I suggested that we meet up later, but Carlos said he couldn't as he had a soccer game at 3:00pm. The story ends as Carlos and I met up quickly after school to come up with a new day to the film which ended up being... drum roll please.... this Wednesday, March 13th.

THE END


This is embarrassing to show, but since I like you guys, I'll let you take a look at our conversation:




Stay tuned for the next blog as I will be discussing how our filming from the last two meetings went!

XoXo 
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment