Friday, March 29, 2019

It's time to get wet!

Happy Friday guys!! Before we start off with today's blog, I wanna refresh everyone’s memory by recapping a few things about our project! To break it down for you guys, Carlos and I are completely done filming as we met up one more time during spring break to reshoot some scenes that needed work! We’ve been editing all spring break and let me tell you guys that it really is time-consuming! We’re still not done yet as we have to make a few tweaks here and there, but surprisingly, I really do feel like we’ve been productive this whole break! Today I wanna talk about a specific scene that really made Carlos and I do a lot of thinking. This was the scene of when Carlos and his cool girlfriend drive away and wet Valeria on purpose with their car. Carlos and I had no idea how we were going to shoot this scene because it was really hard trying to get the car to wet Valeria since it hasn’t rained all break which means that there were no puddles!

Here’s the funny story, so Carlos, Valeria, and I grabbed a hose and started spraying it all over the street so that it would form a puddle, but as soon as we had to film, the water would go down the sewer. This is why we had to get another friend to help which was Valeria’s next neighbor, Nick. Nick had to spray the hose, while I drove the car, and Carlos filmed it. Overall, it worked….kind of. We still need to look over the scene to see if it actually looks realistic and if it doesn’t, well then we still have time to fix it!

Here’s a behind the scenes picture of Nick practicing with a bucket:




Here’s a picture of Valeria during the video when she got soaked!



XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment