Friday, March 22, 2019

Let's get crazy!

Welcome back, beautiful people! So I want to start off by saying that things are going to get a little crazy in this blog as I just got a crazy new idea which could really work. So as you guys know from my storyboard, I was planning to start with an establishing shot of Valeria’s house to show where my film opening would first take place. Well, what do you guys think if instead, we start out with something much cooler? For example, a drone capturing her entire neighborhood and then starts getting closer to her house. I got this drone idea when I was hanging out with my friend, Francisco yesterday and he showed me a really cool shot that he had taken with his drone. Right away, I begged him if I could use it for my film opening and surely he said YES! I feel like this drone idea could really help our project look more professional, but it’s going to be tricky setting up a date to fly it because there can’t be too much or too little wind, which means it has to be a “perfect day!” LOL, do you guys get it? It has to be a perfect day just like the name of my song!!!

To be honest, the idea I had before of just filming a long shot of the house could still really work if the drone idea doesn't due to the fact that they can both be used to establish a setting. I really wish I could tell you guys what day we plan on shooting this, but I can’t because it all depends on the weather. The good news is that Francisco is my next door neighbor, so if anything I could just knock on his door whenever it is a good day and ask him if we could film that same day!

We plan to make our scene look something like this:





Down below is a picture of what a drone looks like:





XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment