Saturday, March 9, 2019

Introduction to production ;)



Before I start off with today's bogs, I wanna apologize for making you guys wait until now for updates about how our production process was going. To be honest, Carlos and I were planning to wait after the second meeting to tell you guys how everything went down, that way we could describe our progress better. So as you guys know, Carlos and I created a filming schedule which can be found in our latest few posts. Carlos and I had scheduled to meet up March 2nd, 2019 from 1:00pm-2:30pm and March 3rd,2019 from 12:00pm- 1:30pm, and so far so good as we stayed true to our schedule…. at least then. To really have you guys get a good picture of how everything went, I want to describe our progress form both days, so that way you have an idea of what leads to what and so on.

Let’s begin with March 2nd, 2019. This would mark our first meeting, so I have to admit that Carlos and I were both pretty nervous...at least I was. Carlos had got to my house right on time and I had everything from our outline to our storyboard set out on the table so that we could get started right way. Before we started, Carlos and I went over all the scenes we were planning to film that day just to refresh our memory until Valeria our leading actress got to my house. Due to the fact that our first meeting was not really going to consist of many scenes of her in it, just the primary stuff like the house, the mother cooking, and stuff in her bedroom, Carlos and I decided to shoot some scenes that we were planning on shooting on our second meeting since it involved more scenes of her. This ended up working out perfectly because, we needed to film a mother in the kitchen, yet there was no adult available at that time, so Carlos and I put our heads together and decided to shoot some scenes from the second meeting and decided to shoot the scene of the mother in the kitchen in our next meeting when an adult was available. Other than that, everything ran smoothly and Carlos and I were more than on a good track. 

Now, let’s talk about our second meeting, March 3rd, 2019. This meeting took place the day after our first meeting, so Carlos and I already knew exactly what we needed to do and had everything ready once again. Thankfully, my mom was home that day so the scene we couldn't film the day before of the mother cooking could now be recorded. I have to admit that Carlos and I have been doing really good on time as we finished way at 1:00 pm instead of 1:30pm, the actual time the meeting was supposed to end. Even though we finished earlier, Carlos and I didn't want to put any good time to waste so we grabbed my computer and started putting the scenes together to see how it looked so far and ……

LOL!! You guys really think I was going to tell you how it was turning out? Nope. Don’t worry though, you guys will know once you see the full video, but as for now, NO MORE SPOILERS!

P.S. I found a really cool website that has some really good pre-production tips, check it out!
https://www.singlegrain.com/video-marketing/20-pre-production-steps-to-video-content/



Love ya guys!!!

XoXo
SP

20 Pre-Production Steps to Successful Video Content. (2018, October 26). Retrieved from https://www.singlegrain.com/video-marketing/20-pre-production-steps-to-video-content/

No comments:

Post a Comment