Friday, March 15, 2019

TEAMWORK!!

Do you guys know what day it is? It’s FRIYAY which means that today's blog is going to be all about good news!! I wanna mention that today was the second time my aice media class met in groups to discuss any new ideas and any further progress with each of our projects. Basically, the purpose of having group meetings as I had mentioned before, is so that we can get feedback and new ideas from other people in the class. Each time we get in groups, my teacher puts us with completely different people, so that we can get opinions from everybody. I think that my group and I did a very nice job today in giving each other new ideas like for example, I helped two of my classmates come up with a better ending to their film opening as the ending they had in mind was more of a trailer ending, instead of an opening film one. We all went really into depth with each of our projects and explained to each other the plots we each had in mind.

When it was my turn, I talked all about my new ideas and about my storyboard and to be honest, thank god for this group meeting because I got so many new opinions on scenes I should add like for example in my storyboard I had planned to end with my main character falling into a puddle and then the title of the film would show up in the puddle, but one of my classmates suggested that it shouldn't end with the title. They gave me the option of introducing my title a little before the end, as it would be more professional since again it’s not a trailer!!. A good option they thought of was to show the title when the girl walks out of the house to see her crush or if I really wanted to show the title in the puddle, then I should add more scenes at the end like for example, have the girl walk back into the house and notice that her makeup was horrible or something near those lines.

Now I finally have a better picture of how my film opening should end thanks to these group meetings, which I hope we continue doing as they have come in clutch!!!

P.S. clutch is slang word teenagers use when something or someone comes in handy.


         
 



XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment