Saturday, March 16, 2019

Wake up!

Happy Saturday everyone!! So I wanna tell you guys all about how my Saturday morning went as I woke up and had some great idea flowing through my head. The new ideas I had in mind all consisted of additional scenes I could add to my film opening. This happened right when I woke up, so when I got out of bed, the first thing I did was grab a pen and pencil and started writing down all the ideas just so I wouldn't forget. Just in case you guys were wondering, my ideas were all coming to me during my dream as I was dreaming of my project. I can't really explain what was happening in my dream, but I know it had something to do with the fact that some of my classmates were giving me suggestions on better ways that I could start my film opening. For example, the one idea that got stuck in my head was when one kid recommended that I start with pictures of the main actresses life instead of just showing stuff in her room right away, as it portrays a better understanding of who she is and what her interests are.

So right after I wrote down my ideas, I grabbed my phone and called Valeria, my main actress, and asked her if she was free so that I could start getting these scenes on film right away. I drove to Valeria's house a few hours later and told her all about my new idea and she loved it! She started showing me all around her house where she had pictures of her with her family, of her as a little kid, and of her with her dance team. I told her that the pictures were exactly what I looking and that I knew they would help a lot with storytelling!

Take a look at some of Valeria’s pictures:





And here are some behind the scene pictures of me as I had promised:





XoXo
SP

No comments:

Post a Comment